Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feelin' all the time like a cat on a hot tin roof

I was part of the 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof' presentation group. I'm proud of our group, particularly the other three members that contributed the most, because for not having much time to get together I think we pulled off our presentation well. Also, we were the first group to go. C'mon, that's a lot of pressure.

I always opt to work on my own for projects simply because working with other people can be difficult. This time was no exception. My group members were not hard to work with by any means, but finding a time when six full-time college students are all available is near impossible. But, again, I think we did a good job given the time we had to prepare and the number of times we were able to meet. I also think we had interesting insights and opinions on the text that helped to structure our discussion.

I contributed my being at every group meeting (more than some of my group members can say) and I also helped contribute to the dialogue of our 'Kerry Springer' show script. I helped in structuring the talking points we presented to the class on the text like everyone else. I also played the role of Maggie when the 'Hot Tin Roof' cast visited the 'Kerry Springer' show.


Paul Newman is what we in the academic world call, "a hot piece of somethin'."

No comments:

Post a Comment