Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Me and What Not

My name is Karlee Johnson. I'm a third-year Journalism major who is definitely in the wrong field. I intend to double minor in Creative Writing and Queer Studies. I'm the Vice President of the LGBT Alliance on campus. I'm a heterosexual ally to the queer community and a strong advocate of gay rights. I know obscure bits of popular culture that will get me nowhere in life. I'm not sure I know how to properly calculate tip, but I do know the name of the cantina band in Star Wars. I'm not nearly as interesting as I think I am. I plan on going to New York to get my master's degree. I have a dream of both writing and voice acting for a living. I'm sure there's more about me that's fit to print but nothing seems to be coming to mind. Questions? Feel free to ask. I'm pretty non-threatening.

No comments:

Post a Comment